Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Way I Am

Wow!! Its being a long time since i last blogged. Recently has being tooooo busy with all the work and entertainment. Haha.

Have you ever wonder what other people think about you? Be it as a person or physically.

Have you ever to some extend even tried to change the way you behave just because some people put a barrier between you two?

Well, i for one am those who is really concerned about how other people think about me. But to a certain extend i even tried to behave what other people expect me to behave. But sometimes some people just don't know where is the border and when they tried to step over it. Thats it baby!! lolx.

So i came to a conclusion that i'm not going to give a damn about what others think. Because like what Eminem sang in his song, " THE WAY I AM "

" And I am, whatever you say I am
If I wasn't, then why would I say I am?
In the paper, the news everyday I am
Radio won't even play my jam
Cause I am, whatever you say I am
If I wasn't, then why would I say I am?
In the paper, the news everyday I am
I don't know it's just the way I am "


So whatever dudes.. Till i blog next time. Cya. :)

No comments: